Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Unlimited Activation Date Passed with no connection

FIXED
Clockity
Hooked

Fibre Unlimited Activation Date Passed with no connection

Hi, I am migrating from BT Infinity to Plus Net Fibre Unlimited. BT stopped their Infinity yesterday morning and the phone line was transferred successfully. I received a text telling me the phone line was active, which it is. However, I now have no fibre connection, the last text about fibre being that it would occur by midnight 20th March has expired, no update since that text message with broadband and I have not had a connection for 30 plus hours.

On My Account page the order is marked as complete, but the current activity is at “checking my line” when I go into the details. When will I be connected? I plugged in the router and turned it on and it shows no connection. I’m a little frustrated about having no broadband for over a day now, I thought the transfer should be seamless and there is only supposed to be a few minutes downtime. 

Please can you help.

Thanks

Aaron

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Unlimited Activation Date Passed with no connection

Fix

Hi there, 

The account didn't activate automatically as expected for some reason so I'm really sorry about that!

I've fixed it and you should be able to get online with us now. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Clockity
Hooked

Thank you Adam for activating it, I’m online now. 😀

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Marvellous!

Cheers for letting me know. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team