Did you mean: 

Fibre Order

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Fibre Order

Hi @dsmith1985,

Thank you for confirming that you've tried both routers. I agree that it would be worth changing your password, to check whether it's not connecting due to you having the incorrect password. If you reset your password via the password reset link here it'll change on your account right away and you'll be able to try configuring your router with the new password. Please let us know how it goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dsmith1985
Dabbler

Hi Emily,

Completed my Password Reset and come home to test still no joy. I guess i await the engineer visit tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

David.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @dsmith1985,

Thank you for trying the password reset - I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't resolved the problem and hopefully the engineer will be able to get to the bottom of this during their visit tomorrow. Our faults team will contact you once we have an update from our suppliers after the visit but please feel free to get in touch on here if there is anything that you'd like to discuss in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dsmith1985
Dabbler

Hello,

It took long enough but the engineer sorted it, apparently the wiring at the box was wrong which caused the issue finally now have internet...

Cheers,

David Smith

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear that's sorted now, thanks for letting us know.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet