cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Didn’t go Live on Given Date, Now you Want me to wait Another 16 days! VERY POOR SERVICE

RustyShackle

Fibre Didn’t go Live on Given Date, Now you Want me to wait Another 16 days! VERY POOR SERVICE

I ordered fibre and phone with you on the 5th of August, on the 7th you took the money and told us it would go live on August the 21st. Yesterday we still had no internet, so I rang customer services who told me it would be live by midnight, of course this came and went with no internet. rang today to be told nobody had processed our order and it would now take until September the 16th! We moved from talktalk to plusnet as we were led to believe It was a much better service, and it’s costing us much more. We are now without internet during a pandemic when we are working from home.  Please can you get this sorted ASAP and not leave us waiting until the 7th of September.

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Fibre Didn’t go Live on Given Date, Now you Want me to wait Another 16 days! VERY POOR SERVICE

Thanks for your post @RustyShackle

I can see you've decided to cancel your order.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Markm2505
Dabbler

Re: Fibre Didn’t go Live on Given Date, Now you Want me to wait Another 16 days! VERY POOR SERVICE

Same thing as for me I was given the 11th November then it's changed to the 17th November and still no Internet connection at all