cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband implementation problem

seadog
Hooked

Fibre Broadband implementation problem

I've switched to Plusnet Fibre from Vodafone where I had a standard ADSL connection.My service should have gone live on Friday, Vodafone stopped my service very promptly then but my Plusnet service still hasn't been implemented. I've spent about 3 hours on the phone so far. As well as trying to run a business, I have a disabled son who uses the internet as his main activity.

Apparently the service has been "delayed in Processing" and nothing will be done about it until Wednesday at the earliest. Anyone any idea what this means or got any other ideas how to get some action?

5 REPLIES 5
loverboyjr74

Re: Fibre Broadband implementation problem

Sorry to hear this. It took 6 weeks for my fibre order.

loverboyjr74

It took them over six weeks to sort my fibre order out between losing the order and  'Glitches'.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Did you give Vodafone notice of your leaving?

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
seadog
Hooked

No, I just told Plusnet I wanted to switch to them and they, supposedly, handle the rest and organise switch dates etc.

seadog
Hooked

I'm very pleased to say that I got a message from Plusnet this evening saying the order has been successfully completed and I'm now connected! My son is delighted!