Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Activation

russ9898
Hooked

Fibre Activation

Hi Plusnet,

I have today commenced a service migration from BT and BT Infinity 1 VDSL service to having both my landline and 80/20 FTTC service provided by yourselves.

I have today received an email confirming that my home phone has transferred and stating the following:

"About your second bill

Because your broadband and home phone were activated at different times, we'll give you a discount off your second month's bill.

We'll refund you for the period between your broadband and home phone going live. Your second month's invoice will show you details of the refund."

Sure enough, I no longer have broadband access. Could you tell me when my FTTC connection will be reactivated and why the two have not transferred simultaneously? I'm a little disappointed given placed my order on 27th May meaning there has been a month to arrange the service migration, allowing plenty of time for a seamless transition.

Many thanks,

Russ

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Fibre Activation

Welcome to the community forums @russ9898.

I've checked your account and it looks like your broadband has activated since making this post. Apologies for any confusion caused by the email.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet