cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Activation

Tenisha1

Fibre Activation

Was told my fibre would be going Live 16th may my phone is ready to use I have my router now I’ve recieved message stating the date changed to 30th may by midnight ever since I’ve signed up in April I’ve had problems with this company then 2 weeks after the 30th Plusnet are expecting me to pay for services I have no access too. What’s causing the delay? The people before me at this address had a fibre connection!! At this rate I might as well cancel all together and go elsewhere
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Activation

Hi there, 

I can see my colleague Susan has been dealing with this on ticket 174227843 I'm unable to see anywhere on your account that we've advised the 16th. Can you tell me how this was communicated to you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Tenisha1

It was showing on my order tracker before it changed to 30th and I have the text message from Plusnet saying this too! The lady dealing with this texted me and told me the 18th may now it’s been changed to end of the month for what reason
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Looks like the 16th was the expected completion date of the initial order we placed to transfer your services to us however I can see this order was cancelled by the current provider of the property as they were ceasing the line.

We then restarted the line and placed the fibre order requesting an activation of the 18th. Unfortunately this was delayed to the 30th due to engineer availability in your area.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet