cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber upgrade order

mike22

Fiber upgrade order

Hi seen fiber 38 mb on Plusnet web about 27 Oct 17 @ £22;99. Paid £6.99 for hub and next deduction was £10.99 .Around 17 Nov speed now slow and down to 2mb.and still not resolved. Anyway my next deduction showed £29. due 27 Dec. I phoned to complain as no info about this. Told by [CSA Removed] on the 21 Dec something wrong at Plusnet end and new contract req. Got email stating new contract.starting 21 Dec.with no cost details . [CSA Removed] stated he would speak to manager and came back to say that I would be refunded previous payments and the price of £22.99 would be applied to my 12 month contract for fiber.

As no email arrived to confirm this. I phoned again on the 22 Dec and spoke to [CSA Removed] who said he would take charge of this and get it sorted regarding the price and refunds.This would happen on the 28 Dec as he would be on holiday.Phoned today for update but no further on as it is not possible to contact him as he may not be back at work. Can someone help with this?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA names removed as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Fiber upgrade order

Welcome to the community forums @mike22

I'm sorry to see how this has been handled. It looks like your speeds are resolved as I can see you've spoken to one of my colleagues in the faults team since this post.

With regards to the billing of your account, I've investigated this and I've created this ticket with more info.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mike22

Re: Fiber upgrade order

Some points missing here in the message. When I spoke to M****in the options team on the evening of the 21 dec 17 he said that due to a problem with the upgrade I needed a new contract. After speaking to his manager we agreed on new contract at £22.99 in total. As regards the speed issue I would be refunded the £10.99 whithin 5 days. I got no confirmation or refund. Another agent called D**** (22 DEC) said he would have the call listened into and honour the agreement. That didn't happen. I have since spoke to M***** on evening 28 DEC  and cancelled contract and will be moving to new provider on 15 Jan 18. . All this is very dissapointing and in particular taking 6 weeks or more to resolve speed fault. I wil be contacting accounts tomorrow for refund as speeds as low as 2mbs at the time where unacceptable and agreement not kept..