cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP upgade, no new router received

Mixs21

FTTP upgade, no new router received

I have had an upgrade to full fibre, on the 5th, new  router ordered, dispatched on the 1st but not received. understand postal service and support service busy. my order no longer showing as install complete and using old router on ONT, but a lit bit slower. I've tried all means of communication. (could a tracking number be advised) as with post office as usually goes with other services.

my problem being on holiday as of tomorrow for a week, having left a message on support chat for a reply, does anyone know if this works, or do I have wait and see if unit arrives whilst away?

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

Re: FTTP upgade, no new router received

@Mixs21 New Hubs are dispatched via Royal Mail First Class (not tracked) post.As you may be aware, Royal Mail is currently suffering from a series of one-day strikes, so deliveries are anyone's guess.

I would suggest you wait and see if it arrives whilst you are away (should go through a standard letterbox).

John
Mixs21

not panicking, just wondering if feedback works as I have this to be useful elsewhere. I still have original packaging for old router along with old BT one for recycling, They asked for it back. thanks for taking time to reply

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

Never said you were panicking. 😉  As to the 'feedback', I don't quite understand what you mean, but I trust my original answer helped?

John