cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre upgrade no router activation today?

FIXED
Karenw
Dabbler

FIbre upgrade no router activation today?

Upgraded last Sunday, notification only on the sign up page telling me activation today, 31/03/2017 no router arrived but postage charge taken from my bank on Monday 27th. 

My account page is usless, just saying product upgrade in progress.

Billing day tomorrow, so I'm watching that I dont get charged for a service I've not yet received.

Seems to be a lot of similar issues on the forum. With no notification emails and no routers.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from attachment in a public forum.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: FIbre upgrade no router activation today?

Fix

Hi there, welcome to the community forums.

I've looked into your account and I can see your fibre activation has been delayed until the 13th April, because of engineer availability in your area I'm afraid.

You'll receive an automated email in the early hours of the day advising the product change has completed, though I expect the actual work to be carried out during normal business hours.

I've manually ordered your new router now so you should receive this before the services goes live. I can confirm you won't be charged for your fibre subscription until the product change is complete.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Karenw
Dabbler

Thanks for swift help Anoush,

I am now getting plusnet notifications and have received my router, and was able to find the date of activation by using BT dslchecker.

so thanks again for your help, shame that a minor glitch on activation is causing so many issues for you to deal with. 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, if there's anything else I can help with please just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button