cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Poor Service Received from Plusnet Provisioning

Akersd02

Extremely Poor Service Received from Plusnet Provisioning

Plusnet internet installation was set up for 8th July, but when engineer attended, he was unable to connect our BT connection up to the telegraph pole, saying that they will need to return to make the connection. I asked how long that would be, and was told it would be 5 working days.

Been trying to contact Plusnet provisioning since that date to discuss it further but I have been on hold now for over 3 hours (over 3 separate calls) and still not been able to get through to them. Plusnet customer service of no help, including no response received from account messages or messages sent on Twitter. I need internet access to be able to work, and I need an update ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Extremely Poor Service Received from Plusnet Provisioning

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Extremely Poor Service Received from Plusnet Provisioning

Thanks for getting in touch, @Akersd02.

I'm sorry for the issues you described with your provisioning and call wait times, I appreciate the inconvenience and frustration and apologise for any delay.

I spoke to you this evening and I have updated the ticket here. I'm pleased everything is now sorted, if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to come back to us.

Thanks - LF