cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything good to go. Can I activate early?

mikehawley2

Everything good to go. Can I activate early?

Not sure if this is where I can get help?
Bt installed the fibre line yesterday, and router is on with a solid blue light.
Activation date is 01/02, but if it can go on earlier I'd be happy.
Thanks
Mike
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Everything good to go. Can I activate early?

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@mikehawley2,

Looking at the orders they're still open and not completed yet yet, we can try and activate the account early but there's no guarantee you'll be able to connect to the services. As it's a service takeover there's a possibility that it's picking up the sync from a previous but the back-end stuff in Openreach's systems haven't completed to allow authentication to us. If you'd like us to try and activate the account and see if you'll be able to connect let us know and we'll action that, but be aware billing will start from account activation. Alternatively the orders are due to close down at some point on the 31st anyway - you'll have been emailed the next working day as a buffer as orders can sometimes complete at any point until midnight. 

mikehawley2

Thanks Jo.
If you could, yes please. I'm aware billing will start from today.
Thanks
Mike
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Mike, Sorry for the delay I've just activated your account now (Your order has actually completed this morning so you should be good to go) Let us know if you have any issues. Cheers -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet