cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even after 15 days my BB is still not activated?

newbie3
Hooked

Even after 15 days my BB is still not activated?

I have placed order on 12-Nov hoping to get BB by 22-Nov which was promised by Orders Dept! After multiple calls to customer care my phone line was activated on 22-Nov

On 22-Nov  i called CC to know about BB order status  ...CC executive [CSA Removed] said he going to place the order and BB should be up by 27-Nov, but my surprise today...BB order was not placed by [CSA Removed] on 22-Nov (says he forgot to place the order !!!!) They placed the order today and it is going to take another week to up and running!!!

My question to PlusNet is Customer has to call and remind about your responsibility??Isn't it your job to activate BB?? Why i have to call and remind ?Huh

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

11 REPLIES 11
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Even after 15 days my BB is still not activated?

Hi @newbie3

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry if you have had issues with the progress of your order.

I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail on your issue that you can view here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

newbie3
Hooked

Dear Warwick,
As per your mail, again i have to wait for another week!! Clearly it was your mistake! You were failed to activate the BB on committed date? Why i have to pay for your mistakes?Why do you need another week??! Why can’t you prioritize and complete by tomorrow!!!

Still you have not answered my question why plusnet forgot to activate my BB??What is the reason?? If one customer executive is forgot to activate, what is your automated system is doing???

Overall am still not happy with your answer and explanation!! this is not the right way to start the journey? It is a very bitter experiance for me!

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
newbie3
Hooked

You people busy in moving to My orders and removing CSA names!!! But no one is concerned about actual customer issue?? Such a poor service you guys are providing?

Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi @newbie3

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing. It should have been explained to you that we would need to activate the phone line before we placed an order for your broadband. Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite this as an engineer is required to complete the connection and this is subject to standard lead times.

Once again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

newbie3
Hooked

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @newbie3

I can see from your complaint ticket that and update has been provided here

Please be aware that when a date is specified it can take up to midnight to activate on said date.

If your service is not up and running by tomorrow morning please feel free to give us a shout as we will be more than happy to help.

Thank you

newbie3
Hooked

@OllieC, so far plusnet gave us so may dates like Nov 16,23,27 and now Dec-03.

Nothing has done in those dates, apart from extending every week!!! Now it is 7 O’clock in the evening nothing has done yet!!! Am wondering how come it will activate by midnight!!! Does your engineer work during night time aswell?Huh

Tell me what is the status now?? weather your supplier placed the order or not????Huh
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @newbie3

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am sorry that there has been issues with your order.

I have checked your account and can see that you are now connected. The Openreach engineer may not be completing work up to midnight, but this is the timescale that they as our supplier advise it may take up until to activate your service.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

laurenbryant93
Hooked

The same thing happened to us. No internet for 6 weeks since they promised us go live date. Expect nothing more than poor customer service and no internet 👍
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi Lauren, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues.

Testing the connection is flagging up a potential issue with the setup in the 'home environment'

If you haven't already, please could you go through our troubleshooting guides Here.

If you continue to experience problems after this, could you report the issue over at https://faults.plus.net and let us know once you've done this so we can raise this with our suppliers for further investigation.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet