cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer failed to turned up

Daz2

Engineer failed to turned up

Engineer has failed to turn up to install my broadband and I haven't received any communication to let me know what's happening also when trying to phone customer service I can't get through. I am a new customer and already feel let down by plusnet.
3 REPLIES 3
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Engineer failed to turned up

If the property already has an O/Reach master socket, he may do the work remotely. Have you tried switching on router, assuming PN has notified you that your BB is now live?

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Infuriating I know but the delay may not be PNet's fault. Openreach techies sometimes get delayed or cannot get to the exchange/cabinet on the day promised, and it may take a while before they inform Pnet of their problem. My switch from ADSL to fibre a few years back was delayed for a fortnight because the engineers had been transferred to repair work following flooding in other parts of the country. Of course I still had BB, in your case you have nowt as they say in PN land, and like so many call centres they are overloaded. Suggest you just keep trying the phone unless someone picks up your post here.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hey up @Daz2 I am sorry you've had to reach out on the Forums due to our call queues. Sad

I understand we emailed you later the same day of this post to confirm that the broadband is activated - I can see you have your router plugged in too Smiley Hope everything is working fine on your end, take care.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team