cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer didnt turn up? I also Still havent recieved a router after 3 weeks!!!

FIXED
jmcenerney

Engineer didnt turn up? I also Still havent recieved a router after 3 weeks!!!

Hello i signed up to PlusNet recently and I would like to be spoken to by an admin if at all possible I am really annoyed at how I'm paying for a service and not receiving any end product! The engineer didn't turn up today after me taking my time from my schedule at work so I would be around when the engineer arrived this just isn't a good first impression and it takes me over 30 minutes to speak to another human being on the phone to at least clarify the subject? I shouldn't have to be chasing you PlusNet I've payed the upfront fee's all I want is for someone to turn up on time and provide the service that I expect especially if I've taken time out of work for it! 

Jordan.

1 REPLY 1
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Engineer didnt turn up? I also Still havent recieved a router after 3 weeks!!!

Fix

Hey Jordan,

I'm really sorry to hear that the engineer failed to arrive when it was agreed they would. I can see that you've got in touch with us and we've arranged an expedited appointment for Monday afternoon, please let us know if you have any further issues following that appointment.

I can also see that the member of staff you spoke to has arranged for a goodwill gesture to be applied to your account once we get you connected.