Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer did not arrived and callcentre cant find my account

FIXED
kolczyk255

Engineer did not arrived and callcentre cant find my account

Hi there,
Recently i have signed contract with plusnet on fibre internet. Everything went fine, got a welcoming email, and money went out from my account. Today (14/1/2019) i was scheduled for engineer appointment, he was supposed to connect my landline and broadband. Hoewer nobody arrived, i got no futher email and no confirmation on anything. Also i did not get any letter or a router. My next step was calling a callcentre, once i've got in touch with agent we were trying to solve the problem. Unfortunately he could not find anything on the system about me, no username, name/surname, postcode and he could not help me futher. When i was checking my online account i double checked everything and the details i have given seems to be right. And when i was checking my order status it says "activating your line"
Could anybody help me and tell me what to do next?
6 REPLIES 6
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Engineer did not arrived and callcentre cant find my account

Hi kolczyk255@

Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience.

I have investigated your account and created a complaint ticket for you here

Kind Regards

kolczyk255

Hello,
I just wanted to have quick update on my order. I've already have recived a router, but i'm not sure when the engineer will arrive and connect my landline and internet? 24/01 ? And is landline and internet two separate visits or just one. And last thing, what exacly is a gesture of good will?
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @kolczyk255, thanks for getting back in touch.

I've taken a look into the order and can see it's all due for completion on 24/01/2019. While an engineer has been assigned they won't require access to the property as all work will be completed externally. Both orders can take up to midnight for full activation but you will receive an SMS and email upon completion.

With regards to your query on what is a gesture of goodwill. It's essentially something that we would offer yourself due to the delays you faced with your service as a token to say sorry.

Hope this helps

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
kolczyk255

My landline and internet was connected on 25th as you said, im only waiting for gesture of goodwill to kick in (my ticket says "Awaiting support team answer") 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Fix

Thanks for getting back in touch @kolczyk255. I am pleased to hear the services are all now connected. In terms of the gesture of goodwill I've updated the open support ticket in relation to this. This can be viewed here

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
kolczyk255

My situation was solved Smiley thank you for your help and support. Topic can be closed if needed.