cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Visit

Astrid122372

Engineer Visit

I had originally gotten an engineer visit booked in to connect my wifi as I was moving home for the 14th, however it was never communicated to me that this visit was not confirmed. I waited at home on the 14th from 8 - 1 and no one showed up. I tried to phone up on the day but all the lines were so busy that I got disconnected from the call. 

I managed to speak to someone after being on hold for an hour on Saturday the 15th. I now have recieved an email to say that they will phone me to complete the installation of my phone service. However there is no mention of my broadband. The person on the phone said that they would send me an email within 24 hours to arrange a new appointment. 

Due to Covid 19 I am currently working from home so you can understand this is quite frustrating! I have tried to phone again today but the line was disconnected due to the high volume of calls. 

How can I speak to someone to arrange a time for the engineer to come and sort out my broadband, I really do need this sorted asap!

5 REPLIES 5
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Engineer Visit

Hi Astrid,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the provisioning delay, I appreciate you asking me to look into it.

I contacted you today and have sent a full response here regarding the order. I'll get back to you once I have an update from our suppliers Openreach.

Feel free to contact me here or via the ticket if you have any further queries.

Thanks - Tahir

sausagehead

Hi. I'm hoping you can help me with an engineer visit appointment too. The date was changed and i received an email confirming this. However I have received a text asking for more details which still has the original date on it.

I'm struggling to get hold of anyone and worried the engineer may still turn up on the wrong date.

Many thanks

kosarob8
Hooked

@LordFoul

I ordered my broadband over 3 weeks ago, received my router but nothing else happened since. Should have had my line installed / activated on the 10th but that did not happen. Could you look into my order please? Tried to call but got disconnected straight away, no response on Twitter, nothing on the ticket system... My college starts in a couple of weeks and I have learnings to do before that but I can't do it without broadband.
Astrid122372

Hi Tahir,

Could you please give me an update on this? Still haven't heard anything since Monday.
Astrid122372

Hi Tahir,

Could you please give me an update on the situation, I haven't heard anything from plusnet since monday!