cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Missed Appointment

Mat7

Engineer Missed Appointment

Hello,

I placed my order with Plusnet on the 23/11 and was expecting an engineer to attend my adress yesterday (04/12) to connect a phone line. I waited in between 1300-1800 but they didn't turn up. I have tried calling today but the wait times are currently over 60 minutes and I have to get back to work. I have also tried several times this morning to get through on the Live Chat without success. Please can you look into this for me and find out what is going on? I haven't heard anything about the router being dispatched either.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Mat

* UPDATE *

Please close, managed to get through on the phones and cancelled my order after a system error your end meant no engineer had been assigned and my order wasn't processed contrary to emails you sent as well as a letter. Thoroughly disappointed although all the staff I spoke to were very friendly. Hopefully you can find out what went wrong to prevent it happening to potential customers in the future. Your sign up number is also misleadingly quick to be answered compared to your follow up number which has long wait times. Perhaps you can consider rebalancing this. My constructive criticism is free of charge, unlike my valuable time which you have wasted.

Mat
1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Engineer Missed Appointment

Hi @Mat7, I am really sorry that the order wasn't correctly placed and subsequently you have now left.

Thank you for your feedback, this is always appreciated and we are always working on ways to improve our service.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team