cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Appointment

joejamesmilner

Engineer Appointment

Hi. I was supposed to have an engineer visit yesterday to set up the phone line, but have read that this may have been done remotely. No one physically came to the property and was just wondering if there was any way to check if this has been done?

5 REPLIES 5
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Engineer Appointment

@joejamesmilner,

I'm really sorry to tell you, and there's no way to sugarcoat it, but these orders haven't been placed. I can get them in place for you and try and do something to get the install asap. I just want to double check if this was transferring from another provider (Virgin, Sky, BT, etc,.) and required a specific number moving across, or if this was just simply a new installation?

As soon as I have that information I can get everything placed, you can PM me any number specific information if needed. 

joejamesmilner

We used to be with virgin media and have switched over. I'm not entirely sure what you mean about the number however.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @joejamesmilner,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In our previous response we were referring to your existing telephone number, would you like to have this come across to us? If your Virgin phone line is still live then we can request your telephone number is transferred to us, if that was something you wanted. If not, we will allocate a new telephone number for you. Please note that it is not always possible for a number to be imported.

Please respond here so we can take this forward for you.

Thanks.

joejamesmilner

Sorry, we do not currently have an active phone line with virgin. The number I supplied would likely have been then one we used to have as we have only recently cut off the phone line. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @joejamesmilner

Thanks for letting us know. I have now placed your orders and updated you further via a ticket on your account here

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get ask.

Thanks,