Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Appointment

FIXED
jxxie

Engineer Appointment

Hi 

I have an engineer appointment tomorrow and I was wondering if the engineer would need to enter the premises and when? I have an appointment tomorrow morning but I have not yet received any kind of notification about the time and what will happen tomorrow.

7 REPLIES 7
phillmobile
Hooked

Re: Engineer Appointment

Dpont hold your breathe, i had an engineer appointment 2 weeks ago, went to the site for a long stand, still waiting now 2 weeks later, and i give up ringing and being on hold for an hour

deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Fix

Hi @jxxie

The engineer was external and it is now showing that everything is complete. Please can you connect your modem and let us know how it goes.

jxxie

Thanks for replying. Havn’t got the router yet, I’ll see how it goes once the router arrives.
Richwall

I'd like an engineer to visit my property to fix the problem i have with my internet hub please,preferably tomorrow sometime 9r on Monday if possible.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Richwall Sorry to hear this.

From what I can see you've contacted us regarding this and a engineer has been booked

Let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Richwall

It's all running fine now the engineer has done the required repair to my broadband problem,all running fine now,Thank You.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear that @Richwall, thanks for letting us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet