cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elderly in laws moved home and service not enabled

afgethwthvrhcer

Elderly in laws moved home and service not enabled

My elderly parents in law moved home on Friday 18 February and were told in advance that their phone and broadband would be moved on the day. We contacted Plusnet on the day as it still wasn't active by 8pm and after talking with several teams were told it would be enabled by midnight. Two days later it's still not active and after talking with Plusnet again have been told that Plusnet was informed by Openreach two weeks ago that there was a delay and that the delay would not be reviewed until 23 February (whatever "reviewed" means), long after Plusnet had told them that the service would be active. Why didn't Plusnet tell them in advance that there was a problem and then lie to them on the day that the service would be enabled, even when they knew perfectly well that it wouldn't?! My in laws are elderly and vulnerable. Plusnet evidently have zero interest whatsoever in their customers or sorting problems. 

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Elderly in laws moved home and service not enabled

Hi there, I'm really sorry about the really poor experience your parents in law have had moving their services with us. I'd like to look into this for you so I can take ownership and make sure we're giving this the priority it needs. Could you send me a private message with their username please? I'll make sure we're doing all we can. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
afgethwthvrhcer

Still no word of when they are going to be connect so now looking for another supplier

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm really sorry for the continued issues being faced here!

Adam has ownership of this case and will be in touch shortly with the latest updates for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team