Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early activation please?

wshaw31
Grafter

Early activation please?

Hi,
My telephone is now active and working and open reach seem to have completed their work as an ADSL connection started syncing last night, I was wondering can my plus net broadband account be activated on your end instead of waiting until 22nd?
Everything ready to go now, just need activated your end. Cheers
4 REPLIES 4
wshaw31
Grafter

Re: Early activation please?

Anyone help?
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@wshaw31 Have patience - this needs PN Help Team intervention, and there are on a couple of them on here at the moment.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @wshaw31 Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately not. In your scenario, we identified a stopped line at your property upon sign up, which we were able to restart within one working day.

A separate Broadband order was then placed with our suppliers through BT Wholesale, and the standard lead time for all ADSL orders is 4-5 working days. We have no leverage with Openreach to have this date brought forward. While I'm here, I can confirm that your activation date is in fact 21/06/2021, however our automated system pushes this on a day as it can take any time up to 23:59 on 21/06/2021 to go live.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
wshaw31
Grafter

Thanks for the info Adam.

The line had never stopped syncing (although it was stopped on the systems) on adsl2+ , but yesterday it resynced itself on g.dmt and snr figures etc had been reset as well, that’s why I had assumed wholesale had reset it and was ready to go.

Thanks for the info anyway, much appreciated, was worth a try 😊👍