cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to go live tomorrow but no router yet.

FIXED
LargeTrout
Hooked

Due to go live tomorrow but no router yet.

As the title says, my live date is tomorrow, 12/10/22, but I haven't received my router yet.  I've tried phoning Plusnet but they're always busy and there's only so much [-Censored-] music I can listen to before wanting to stab my ears with sharp objects.  There doesn't appear to be a live chat option either.  Is there anyone I can email?  Why do companies make getting help so hard these days? 

M James

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Due to go live tomorrow but no router yet.

Fairly standard I'm afraid exacerbated by R Mail continuous strikes; in interim you could use your previous router, unless it's the locked type.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Hiya @LargeTrout, thanks for getting in touch! Welcome to Plusnet! I'm really sorry for the delays with your router. 

I've had a check and can see you have an active connection, did our router arrive?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LargeTrout
Hooked

Yes, it did arrive.  I had to get it from the sorting office.  Some mix up with the postal strike last week caused it, and another parcel, to just not arrive.  But I've got it now and it seems to be working so far.  Thanks for checking this thread and responding. 

M James

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Ah fab! Sorry to hear about the mix up but pleased to hear you got it Smiley

If you have any further queries at all, just get back to me and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team