Dsl but no PPP, upset now
It has been over a week since my broadband has been “activated” yet there is an issue with PPP that is causing my account to fail the handshake. No amount of tests and passing the book to bt seem to be resolving this issue and I question what you classify as a reasonable amount of leeway you expect me to accept while you continue to poorly handle and resolve this technical issue.
If I didn't have to pay £70 straight off the bat to start an order I would have terminated the order after a week having no connectivity.
The charges for my broadband are on hold but this does not cover the cost of the phone line that is only needed for the broadband service.
Both me and my partner need the Internet for work and paying out the nose for 3/4G service is costly and unreliable.
After working and managing a technical support team in the past I understand that some issues are completely out of your control but unfortunately the burden is still on you to keep me up to date as the service provider.
I look forward to hearing some form of response.
Re: Dsl but no PPP, upset now
Theoretically, If I wanted to cancel now what could i get back? Andrews and Arnold at £60 a month for 1TB for real internet and support that cares seems way more value for money.
Timeline of events:
22/06/17 - Ordered Fibre unlimited paid £70 set up/joke fee
29/06/17 - Engineer install date
05/07/17 - Engineer install date
05/07/17 - Home phone and broadband is ready(but its not)
06/07/17 - Broadband charges put on hold (but phone not)
11/07/17 - Engineer visit 1
17/07/17 - Engineer visit 2 (coming soon)