cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't know what's going on

Alex2x
Grafter

Don't know what's going on

I am currently trying to set up my mum's fiber BB, when signing up we were under the impression that we had to pay £75 for BT to connect a new line to the address. Well that date was today I waited in all morning for nothing... Now I have received a text from Open reach that says

Hi, Openreach here! You have an appointment with us to provide your new phone / broadband service on WED 09/09/2020 8am - 1pm. If you’re happy to answer a series of 4 questions to help us prepare for this reply back ‘OFH Yes’ or ‘OFH No’ if not. If you can’t make the appointment please contact your Communications Provider.

Do I need to be in for this appointment because I won't be. I have no information regarding this, or what they are actually going to do and what exactly am I paying £75 for ?.

I am sorry if I seem a bit off I'm just a annoyed at the lack of information here.

Regards

Alex.
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Don't know what's going on

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @Alex2x and apologies for the delayed response.

If you can drop me a PM with her account username I can advise further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex2x
Grafter

My Mum's username is irenepatience . I have recently plugged in a phone into the socket and there appears to be a dial tone so hopefully all sorted. But I have no confirmation form Openreach regarding my appointment that I never requested on Friday.

Thanks for the reply though, there seems to be one heck of a lot lack of communication going on , that's half the problem.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for your time @Alex2x, as discussed I have taken ownership and will get back to you tomorrow when I know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team