cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distinct lack of communication

cb07

Distinct lack of communication

Ordered new phone line and broadband 25th Jan, booked engineer appointment for Fri 22nd Feb pm. Message from Plusnet to say delay to order, so phoned online chat 21st, having heard nothing further and was told appointment for 22nd still valid. Waited all afternoon on 22nd, but no engineer. Subsequently received text message from Plusnet on 23rd Feb to say 'delay to order'.

Since then, not a peep from them. Having moved into our new house on 25th Feb, we still have no idea when our order will be sorted out, nor the reason for the delay.

For a communications company this seems pretty poor. 

4 REPLIES 4
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Distinct lack of communication

Hi @cb07 and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you were miss informed regarding the arranged engineer appointment and haven't had any updates regarding the delays with your orders. I have raised a ticket on your account to give these delays the attention needed and to keep you updated moving forwards and have elaborated further regarding the delays in more detail on there. 
The ticket I've raised can be found here

cb07

Thanks for your prompt response. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

cb07

The engineer has connected us up today, so we should be able to go live now. Please advise when the line has been activated - and the phone number!

Thanks

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @cb07 

I have updated the ticket which @BD opened on your account. 

Please accept my apologies, and thank you for the patience and understanding you have shown whilst we have been working on this issue.

Kind Regards,

MoR