cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

MB1

Disappointed

Have been eagerly awaiting today since Aug 11th to have our broadband activated. We only this morning received the news that our order had been cancelled.

I contacted Plusnet Chat to find out what went wrong and I was informed that we would be waiting yet another week before we would be up an running. We also have not yet received our router.

Given that this was not our fault, I was very upset that I had to contact plusnet just to find out this information and that absolutely no apology was made for the mistake especially since I have taken time off work to be around should any issues arise.

Would not recommend the service based on my experiences.
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Disappointed

Welcome to the community forums @MB1

I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed, however I've looked over your account and everything still appears to be on track.

When you initially signed up, we advised the following in your welcome email:

We're now processing your order, here's some useful information about your service.

What happens next?
==================
* An engineer needs to install your phone service
* This will happen on 26/08/2016 PM
* Once your phone service has been installed, your broadband should be activated within 5-7 working days

Following this, our suppliers advised that an engineer wouldn't be required to install the line as they had found it could be activated off the back of external work.

Although I appreciate automation has failed to place your order immediately following the activation of the phone line today, and I do apologise for any confusion the ticket advising of problems has caused, we're still on track to have your broadband online within the next 5-7 working days as advised upon signup.

EDIT: The order is actually committed for 02/09/16 in 4 working days time.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet