Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive anything after payment

FIXED
Aidenai
Hooked

Didn't receive anything after payment

Hi,

I placed my new broadband order last night, but I didn't receive anything (including the account number and the welcome email) after I paid the first payment. The final web page shows that there is a technical problem with my order, and my bank account shows the transaction has been made. SO, How can I apply for a refund?

Also, I contacted customer service today morning, but they have no idea because they didn't find any information about my order in their system. The only thing I got after the payment is the bank transaction record.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Didn't receive anything after payment

Fix

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had signing up. It's very likely that payment is in a pending status with your bank and should be refunded to you automatically, normally within 5 working days.

I can see you've managed to sign up with us and we're just waiting for the current provider to stop their services by the 14th September before we're able to place our order to get you up and running.

We'll update you as soon as we know more but feel free to get back to me if you have any further queries. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Aidenai
Hooked

Thank you very much!!

It is fixed now.

But I got another question, I'd like to check whether I signed up for the correct contract which has a 12month contract length or not. But, I cannot find it on my account currently.

So, Could you please tell me where can I find out how long is my Plusnet contract?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Aidenai

Glad to see that! Yeah I can see you've signed up on to a 12 month contract. 

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Aidenai
Hooked

Got you 

Thank you very much!!!!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cool. No problem at all!

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet