cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive £50 Reward Card claim email

masuma1976

Did not receive £50 Reward Card claim email

Good morning Plusnet

I'm hoping that you might be able to provide some assistance.

I joined Plusnet on 17/05/2020 and my broadband was activated on 01/06/2020. As part of the contract I signed up for, I was to receive a £50 MasterCard gift card.

According to the terms and condition, an email to claim the reward to be received within 10 days of the broadband contract has been taken, which i have not received yet.

I did contact the Plusnet purecard customer service regarding this. They have replied me the below.

I have not been able to find any card on our system under your details. This means that Plusnet haven't sent over your details to us yet, as we are a third party agent who provide these reward cards on their behalf.

So can you please kindly send them my details from your side.

Your help is very much appreciated - thanks in advance.

Kind regards

9 REPLIES 9
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Did not receive £50 Reward Card claim email

Hello @masuma1976

Thanks for reaching out to us here and welcome to the forums! 

The reason you won't have the redemption email just yet is due to your service only going live on Monday, you'll need to give it the full 10 days. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders for the email you signed up with- if you don't see anything after 10 days give us a nudge here and we can go from there. 

Thanks. 

Robynsnest

Hello Mads,

I joined plus net recently, my internet went active on 26th May, and I am also awaiting the £50 cash back reward. Would you be able to let me know how i claim this?

Thanks,

Robyn

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Robynsnest,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query.

I've looked into this and sorted it out for you, as advised here.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

masuma1976

Hi Mads,

Thank you for your advice.

My contract was activated on 01/06/2020, as you advised i have to wait 10 days to receive the email.

Today is 12/06/2020 i have been checking my email including junk mails did not receive anything.

Can you please help me to resolve this matter.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and assistance.

Kind regards,

Masuma

jonfs2000

Anyone waiting for this card..Just red the reviews on PureCard on Trustpilot

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/purecard.com

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
masuma1976

Hi Mads,
I still have not received any email from Plusnet.
Any advice what will be the next steps to take.
This is misleading customers to buy service which then not provided. Can you please resolve this matter as soon as possible otherwise I will have to take further action.
Kind regards,
Masuma
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @masuma1976,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you still haven't received your cashback email.

You can redeem your cash back offer via the ticket here.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
SN
Hooked

COMMUNITY MESSAGE
Plusnet say "We aim to be number one for customer service". but not for me. I am 82. I don't understand lots of things on this site or the internet or routers etc. etc.
Plusnet said "I have requested the cheque via our billing team. This will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days or sooner"
.That was the second time I was promised a cheque, as my reward card did not work.

I have raised tickets, emailed to directors - all with the help of my grandchildren and my sons and daughter, as I do not undrstand this business.
My sons persuaded me to have Plusnet broadband so I can see my great-grandchildren in Canada on Skype but I have been so stressed by Plusnet messing me around, I can't do anything.
Can you help me in this matter of principle which has gone on for months now?
Thank you.
Sadika