cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of router overdue by nearly a week and engineers still not connected line

FIXED
maxine6pixx
Hooked

Delivery of router overdue by nearly a week and engineers still not connected line

Hi,

I was informed my internet would be up and running Thursday last week. It's not.

I phoned Thursday, on my connection day, to inform you that the modem hadn't arrived. I was told to wait until Friday's post. Now it is Monday, the postman has been, and I still have no modem. When I phoned, I was told a new would be sent out. I'd be grateful.

Furthermore, the engineers came on Thursday and couldn't access the telegraph pole because there was a van parked in the road (I don't understand either) but now the van has gone and my car is parked there. Can you please let them know access is now possible; knock on my door and I will move my vehicle. I am in desperate need to go to get some food but won't move the car for fear of losing the parking space again. I would be really appreciative if this could be arranged asap.

As a teacher, I am expected to be communicating with my students, setting and marking work and exchanging lots of high usage data; I can't do this with my current 4G provision. I informed my boss I would be productive on Friday - could you give me some indication of what I can let them know now.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
maxine6pixx
Hooked

Re: Delivery of router overdue by nearly a week and engineers still not connected line

Hi, I'm really hopeful to hear back from someone about this; even if bad news, I'd like to know. Just reassure me I'm not being ignored. Thanks.
maxine6pixx
Hooked

Re: Delivery of router overdue by nearly a week and engineers still not connected line

Day 3 of checking back fir a response. Day 6 since we spoke on the phone and you were informed I had not received a modem from you and you haven't updated Open Reach for me. I look through the response to others; is moving messages from one category to another the only evidence that you are still there?
maxine6pixx
Hooked

Woohoo, router arrived with the postman this morning. Now, just for Open Reach to be updated and instructed again to get up the pole; it is my vehicle now parked under it so no reason not to this time - providing the engineer knows to get me to move it. Thank you.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Hi @maxine6pixx, I have responded on your other thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team