cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delays

Lilith74

Delays

My service was supposed to go live on 3 February. I never recieved a text or email so I gave it an extra day then tang on 5 February. I then had to keep ringing as still no broadband. I was advised it was just waiting sign off by BT on no less then 4 occasions and still no broadband. I then rang again and BT advised they had just discovered exceptions on my account that had to be fixed. A bridging case was raised along with a number of escalations. I emailed BT stating that as the problem was their end, I wanted compensation for time without broadband. They said to come to yourselves. Today I ring up and am offered £5.69 which because i disputed has been added as a discount to next bill! Not good enough. I had no broadband for 9 days. Ofcom said you are committed to automatic compensation scheme. If this is the case,why was I offered a paltry amount?
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Delays

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to my orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Delays

Hi @Lilith74, I am really sorry to hear of the delays that you encountered with your orders. The amount you have been credited will be equivalent to the days without service based on your monthly subscription. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with this.

We are currently not part of the automatic compensation scheme, though remain committed to signing up to this and will confirm when this will happen. With that being said, I have provided a further response on your account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team