cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delays to order

Furinator

Delays to order

Hi

I'd appreciate an proper update to my order please - I did try to call earlier and having waited an hour on-hold (*) was told that I'd be called back when they'd got some more information from the supplier.  That didn't happen and the question was marked as 'Customer didn't answer' and placed on hold for another five days.

I placed the order on the 5th of June giving three weeks notice of my move date of the 25th June.  I seem to be getting vague updates about supplier issues and surveys and here we are, two weeks past the due date.  I'd be more patient if this I hadn't already had a very long delay back last year on a house move - I seem to recall that one taking some eight weeks.

* that on-hold music.... *shudder*  

With thanks

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Delays to order

Hi there, I am sorry for the issues that you have encountered with your orders. I'm afraid our suppliers are currently closed and so I am unable to contact for updates today however, it does look like the latest information was added to the ticket yesterday.

I have taken ownership of the ticket going forward and so will advise of updates when we have them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team