cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed installation

Dabbler

Delayed installation

Hi

Could somebody explain why I have only been given 1 days noticed regarding a delay in my fibre installation date by over a week? I have already booked off work and made other necessary arrangements to prepare for the engineers visit so this is a huge inconvenience to me.

Not a good start given that I am a new customer and still within the 14 day cancellation period.

Why has this happened and how can I get the date moved forward as I have no internet connection at the moment.

Thanks

R

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 126

Re: Delayed installation

Hi there,

I've checked the account and can see we have an appointment arranged for 2/2/17 which we confirmed on Monday but I can't see anything noted about any appointments on previous dates.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Dabbler

Re: Delayed installation

Hi

It was only changed on the Tuesday (the day before the appointment was due).

Now I have been told the appointment will be on 2/2/2017 pm but have just been contacted by the engineer saying he is coming in the morning.

Can somebody please tell me what is going on? I have already had to re-arrange at the last minute once and I don't wish to do that again.

Thanks

R