Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed installation

RMGQ92
Dabbler

Delayed installation

Hi

Could somebody explain why I have only been given 1 days noticed regarding a delay in my fibre installation date by over a week? I have already booked off work and made other necessary arrangements to prepare for the engineers visit so this is a huge inconvenience to me.

Not a good start given that I am a new customer and still within the 14 day cancellation period.

Why has this happened and how can I get the date moved forward as I have no internet connection at the moment.

Thanks

R

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Delayed installation

Hi there,

I've checked the account and can see we have an appointment arranged for 2/2/17 which we confirmed on Monday but I can't see anything noted about any appointments on previous dates.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RMGQ92
Dabbler

Re: Delayed installation

Hi

It was only changed on the Tuesday (the day before the appointment was due).

Now I have been told the appointment will be on 2/2/2017 pm but have just been contacted by the engineer saying he is coming in the morning.

Can somebody please tell me what is going on? I have already had to re-arrange at the last minute once and I don't wish to do that again.

Thanks

R