cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay

diilmac

Delay

04.10.2019 - order placed (15.10.2019 - expected activation date)
10.10.2019 - received email (order cancelled by our suppliers (Openreach) due to a system issue on their end)
11.10.2019 - received email with new date appointment on 23.10.2019
23.10.2019 - engineer came and did nothing later received email (The engineer wasn't able to install your new telephone service.)

Soon, it will be a month since I placed my order, and I still have no internet connection.
You already took money for a first month and it will be funny if you will collect money for another month and I still will be with no internet access.

Is there any chance to cancel order with full refund?
Are you planning to make up for these delays?
I looked through the forum and noticed a multitude of similar problems.
After what I have experienced and read I have lost the desire to cooperate with you.
If the activation date was higher than 15.10.2019 when ordering, I would never agree to cooperate with you
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Delay

Hi there, 

Apologies for the issues that have delayed your order first of all, I can genuinely appreciate your frustration with the muliple issues you've been encountering with us. 

From looking around the forum you will definitely see reports of issues but please do bear in mind that this forum is used as a channel for requesting support and that tends to dictate that you'll only see those with an issue we need to help with posting but please be rest assured that as in all cases we will make sure we're doing all that we can to help you. 

As I needed to respond with some account sensitive information I've added a reply to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=195462333

Please take a look and let us know when you've responded.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
diilmac

On Thursday I asked for cancellation my order, you still didn't respond.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @diilmac,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for any inconvenience caused. I have updated the ticket here with the actions taken and what will happen next.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team