Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay

Rippong
Grafter

Delay

Hi,

New order for returning customer. I've had a text saying my order has been delayed, but I'm not sure why - it doesn't say and I struggle to call during the day.

Any ideas?

Also, do I need an engineer for the house still? Still got a phoneline, etc - is it just jumpers in the cab (fttc order).

Rgds,

4 REPLIES 4
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Delay

Hi @Rippong 

Ive looked into this for you and updated you account with further information - click here to view my ticket reply. 

Thanks, 

MoR

Rippong
Grafter

What exactly does it mean if it's with the planning team? I'm non the wiser as to what that means.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Rippong,

I have provided an update for you here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

ClaireGulliver

Hi Rippong

I have the same problem! I'm a returning customer after a house move and also received a text saying there had been a delay to my order, with no explanation. I ordered on 19 Sept and got the text on 22 Sept. Since then I have tried to get through on the phone and on Live Chat, including during office hours, but I get an automated message saying 'We've checked your account and it hasn't been set up yet'. I know that!!! I need an engineer to install a phone line - it was due on 02 October but PlusNet cancelled and now I don't know what on earth is going on!