cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay with order, no explanation and PlusNet uncontactable

ClaireGulliver

Delay with order, no explanation and PlusNet uncontactable

I ordered Broadband on 19 Sep and was advised I'd need a live phone line installing. Fair enough. Installation date set for 02 October. Text received on 22 Sep to say my order had been delayed and to phone a number or go to my account online for more information. I haven't been able to get through by phone - 'High call demand, advise to call back later' or 'Current waiting time 30 mins' or a recorded message: 'We've checked your account and it is not yet activated'  - I know that!!! I want to know WHEN it will be activated as I've been without the internet since I cancelled my previous Plusnet account at my old address on 23 August!!!  I've gone to my online account and come across what looks like an internal discussion among managers and engineers - but leaves me none the wiser!! See attached! I just want an explanation of the delay and more importantly a revised, timely date for my installation! I'm concerned that if this is indicative of PlusNet's current level of customer service then I need to seriously think about cancelling my order and finding a provider that does provide customer service or at least communication.

6 REPLIES 6
phillmobile
Hooked

Re: Delay with order, no explanation and PlusNet uncontactable

Hi, i am the same ordered on the 7th told it was delayed and put on hold also till the 28th now its the 1st and nothing i ve posted on here and on the internal update thing you screen shot and also attempted to speak to a human same as you.

Last one out turn off the lights.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@ClaireGulliver Sorry to hear this. It looks like your orders didn't progress due to a system issue. I've replaced the orders for you now and we'll confirm your activation date as soon as possible

@phillmobile I can see a colleague is looking into your other post and will respond shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
carolinep

they took £219 a month ago....no sign of any router or service! Disgusted and thinking of returning to BT

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@carolinep Sorry to hear this.

I can see you've contacted us to cancel your order and this is in the process of being arranged

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
phillmobile
Hooked

I have messages saying it can not be done, messages saying its being cancelled and messages saying its going in on the 15th October.

Slightly confused.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @phillmobile,

I'm really sorry that you have had conflicting information.

I have updated your ticket here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance as we are more than happy to help!

Thank you.