cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay with my order

MrsPuddleduck

Delay with my order

I am also very disappointed as I moved flats in the same house and waited 3 weeks or more for the line to be connected today BUT still got no Broadband!! I am glad I chatted online but then had to make 3 calls to you and was told that the Broadband needed to be ordered!! WHAT??? Surely the Broadband is ordered when we order Broadband Huh  If I had not chatted then I do not know what would have happened. I have the same router and have spent far too much using 3 mobile internet for 3 weeks already.!!! Now I still have to wait, I have been told 4 days for the Broadband. Disgusting service this time. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed title to reflect issue after split to its own thread.

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Delay with my order

Moderator's note:

Post split to its own thread for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Delay with my order

Hello @MrsPuddleduck,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are sincerely sorry for the delay in getting you connected. Usually we can activate broadband at the same time a phone line is installed but sometimes we can't I'm afraid. We have placed the broadband order now and we'll confirm the completion date shortly via the account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team