cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutting it fine? :(

cbcadmin
Grafter

Cutting it fine? :(

Date: Wed, August 19, 2020 2:31 pm - Your new Home Phone service should be available on 3/9/2020.

Date: Wed, September 2, 2020 3:23 pm - Your router's on its way!

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
10 REPLIES 10
bharadwajv
Hooked

Re: Cutting it fine? :(

Indeed they are . I just called them up is when the order was placed for the modem. I switched on 25 aug and its 4th sept now. go live on 9th sept so yea.. unless you chase up... no responses

cbcadmin
Grafter

Mine arrived half an hour AFTER my phone line was activated.

Perhaps I should give up expecting a reasonable service from them?

TBF they are the 2nd best out of all my recent attempts to get a reasonable broadband supplier. That doesn't say much for the rest, but there are still some that do try and help.

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
bharadwajv
Hooked

I forgot to ask did u get a tracking reference or any email prior to dispatch. I spoke again today and was told the modem is dispatched but there is no tracking.
cbcadmin
Grafter

Eh?

I'm confused: how would I get "a tracking reference", if there "is no tracking"?

Still; I got my rewards claim. Odd that it says "this short form" so I filled that out, then it says "click here" which just says "You've already successfully claimed your reward"?

bharadwajv
Hooked

well that's encouraging! lets see what happens tomorrow. cheers

cbcadmin
Grafter

Tomorrow? I think the email said about 30 days.

bharadwajv
Hooked

I meant tomorrow for me. Go live is tomorrow and have been told I should be fine .
cbcadmin
Grafter

Good luck with that. The service once you get on it is good, but you may need to chase them to activate your broadband. I've had to do that the last three or four times I have been with them.

bharadwajv
Hooked

Modems here. Guess that chasing up early helped
cbcadmin
Grafter

That's good.

They may just be short of staff or something atm, as I don't remember this problem in the past.