cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service award must be a joke

Tony8151

Customer service award must be a joke

I have moved two hundred yards down the road, before I moved I rang plusnet spoke to a chap called well I won't mention his name, but I know who it was, anyway I was promised 24 he connection as need Internet for medical reasons, I'm actually monitored at night

guess what been given a date of ten days time ?. Got email this morning and advised someone would call me back in four hours,  it's now over five hours no one has made contact

South African call centre I've spent two days on the phone and still can't get anyone who cares.   Anyone else had the same?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Customer service award must be a joke

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

I'm very sorry to hear this. If you can PM me your username I'll be happy to look into this for you.

South African call centre I've spent two days on the phone and still can't get anyone who cares.

Our contact centres are UK based. Apologies for the inconvenience caused if you've encountered a call queue.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Tony8151

Welcome to the forums, I do apologise for the poor experience you have had. Can you PM me the username of your account and we can look into this for you.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team