cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone help me find out when my upgrade is due?

FIXED
singsalot

Could someone help me find out when my upgrade is due?

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if someone could find out for me when my upgrade to Fibre is due to change over? As I ordered an upgrade to Unlimited Fibre Extra and Evening + Weekend and Mobile Calls on the 15th September. I had an email sent to me, telling me that my router should be here and fibre upgrade ready on the 21st, but I haven't had anything as of the time of writing on the 23rd.

What's more confusing is that my account page is telling me that my router status is at 'buy' and that I have a new 18 month contract at 'unconfigured', set to the date of 1/1/1970, I think that might be a little off! I'd just really like to know what the actual date should be for when I can expect the router to arrive, and the service to change please.

Thank you for your help. Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Could someone help me find out when my upgrade is due?

@singsalot

Welcome to the forums.

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm the date, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Hi @singalot,

Thanks for getting in touch, as my response is account specific I have created a ticket you can view here.

Let us know if you need help with anything further.

singsalot

That's brilliant, thank you both so much for your help and the handy BT Tool!