Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal query

FIXED
glb123
Hooked

Contract renewal query

Hello - I recently signed up for the 18-month broadband deal (£22.99) and had a confirmation email through, but today received another email reminding me to renew before my contract ends. From other people's experiences it sounds like it might just be a glitch, but could someone from Plusnet please confirm whether the original renewal has gone through or not - thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Contract renewal query

Did you receive a date in the email that the contract would start on, and is the contract showing as started when you log into your account online?

glb123
Hooked

No date in the email - just the message that 'Your broadband product change is now complete', and confirming a few legal details etc. And my online account just states that I've got a fixed price unlimited fibre contract, which is what I have anyway, so I can't tell whether it's the new one or not (no dates or contract details there either). 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've had a look into this and it seems something went wrong with the renewal in our system as it never actually went through. Can you try renewing your contract again online via your account? 

If you can post back afterwards to let me know I'll be happy to check it's gone through this time round.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glb123
Hooked

Thank you - I've just done it again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Cheers, looking a lot better now! Your new contract's set to begin tomorrow.

Let me know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with (I've just posted on your other thread)

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glb123
Hooked

That's great - thanks!