cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection live, no router

grahamallman59

Connection live, no router

This seems to be a common theme in these parts, but my connection went live yesterday and I'm yet to receive my router in the post. Spoke to an agent the day before our switch was scheduled because I'd noticed the lack of progress in the Order Summary, but it looks like the dispatch only happened in the early hours of this morning and not two days ago as originally agreed. My existing hub is locked to the old provider (Sky) so we're currently stuck with no connection whatsoever. Any suggestions on how I can confirm that the router has in fact been despatched and when I can expect to receive it? There doesn't appear to be any tracking on the notification e-mail and I can't really afford to go another day with no service.
1 REPLY 1
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Connection live, no router

Hi @grahamallman59,

I sincerely apologise for the delay in receiving your router.

After checking your account, the router has been processing since 14/05/2019 and can take 3 - 5 working days to be received. However, usually it's received a lot sooner. Once you receive the router we can then refund you for any loss of service from the date the service became active to the date the router is received.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional