cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection date changed from order

Ian66

Connection date changed from order

Hi,

Can you tell me why the date has changed from the one I selected on line whiI have
was the 17th Nov as I wanted this as my billing date as this falls in with pay date.
Can you not switch this back to the 17th. My BT connection ends on the 30th Nov but I can switch before this date and need to have internet and phone working all the time as I work from home some times.

My BT contract has been cancelled as they failed to supply at the agreed speed so released me from the contract free of cost so free to switch any time before the 30th Nov. Can someone please let me know why the change?

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Connection date changed from order

Hi there.

It looks like your order is delayed by our suppliers. It's likely due to engineer availability.

As we're taking over an active service, I'd expect your connection to carry on working with your current/previous provider until the 1st when our order will complete.

There may be a little downtime on the day as the order completes and your account activates at any point up to midnight.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused with regards to your billing date.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet