cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming PlusNet engineer

Sw25

Confirming PlusNet engineer

Can a member of the team please confirm that an engineer is definitely booked for my property today?

I’m aware the time right now is before the ‘cut off’ time but having signed up to Plusnet on the 28th JUNE and it’s now August and I have no internet (previous provider cut me off), no access to plusnet provisioning services (you’ve switched off your phone lines for weeks) and very very limited communication I have no idea where I stand. I have lost £200 a week in online work because my mobile data can’t cover it And I can’t afford to buy more due to limited earnings, I have also lost employed income today due to having to be off work. Top cashback have declined my £70 cashback as my original order was cancelled in order for a new phone line to be fitted (which I’m hoping will happen today)

Signing up to Plusnet has proved to be one of the worst decisions I have made, and you’ve single handidly managed to destroy my mental health over the past month or so.

The engineer not turning up really would be the last nail in the coffin.

Hopefully someone at plusnet is available for the customers and will respond ?Huh
3 REPLIES 3
Sw25

Re: Confirming PlusNet engineer

No one has showed up.
Can’t even say I’m surprised.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Sw25,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query and apologise for any issues with the engineer.

I called you today and have taken ownership of your orders today. Full details of any progress will be posted here.

Please feel free to let us know any questions you may have via the ticket.

Thanks - LF