Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned about Fibre upgrade

FIXED
lindahwilliams
Hooked

Concerned about Fibre upgrade

Hi,

Last monday (12th June) I called to upgrade to fibre and everything seemed to go smoothly.

I received the initial email to confirm the details of my upgrade and the new router arrived on wednesday, but since then I've heard nothing more about the upgrade.

I was told that an engineer will be visiting the cabinet to activate my fibre and that I would be given a date when this was to happen. Does this usually take longer than a week?

Also, I checked my bill (due on 16th June) and it shows that I'll be charged for regular broadband, the new router and 32p worth of calls - no mention of fibre or even line rental 😕

I am beginning to suspect something has gone wrong. Any chance of an update?

Thanks

Linda

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Concerned about Fibre upgrade

Fix

Hi @lindahwilliams,

It looks like the order is progressing fine and is due to complete on 26/06/17. The charge for fibre shouldn't start until the first invoice after the order has completed so your previous invoice only showing the ADSL package is nothing to worry about.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
lindahwilliams
Hooked

Thank you for the update Smiley

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem, let us know if there's anything else we can help with Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet