cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

tommo85

Complaint

I raised a complaint regarding my services because no router was received or ordered by plusnet before services started. I had thought the complaint had been resolved by a lady called [CSA Removed] in complaints on 5 June 2020, however, to date the gesture offer made that day has not yet been credited to my account. Can this be done now please?

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Complaint

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Everything Else to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting in touch @tommo85 

I'm really sorry for the delay in applying the credit. We're applying the credit now and it'll go towards your next bill.

I've also passed feedback on regarding this as it appears to have not been applied because of adviser error.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
breakinpig
Rising Star

Can you say how much they've offered? I've been without internet for 2 weeks, they keep saying they have a complaint open and will discuss compensation when I actually have the internet but still tempted to give up and go back to Sky (who never blamed Openreach once!!!)

Guessing they won't pay for the unpaid leave I have to take since I can't work from home with no internet.