cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commencement Of Services

ryan3

Commencement Of Services

Hi, New line installed today (after prior issues) and definitely working. Have the orange lights as advised I would. Just want to check that my internet will be activated on my account as I understand an order was cancelled before and a new one may or may not have been set to activate?

Many thanks in advance! 

5 REPLIES 5
nemo1966
Dabbler

Re: Commencement Of Services

My line was installed yestereday - account still not live.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@ryan3

Sorry for the issue with this, it looks like there's been an issue on our account system that's stopped your login from authenticating. I've just fixed that now but I can see that the router is trying to connect with the wrong password configured so you'll need to log in and update that and you should then get straight back online. Let me know if you need any advice on how to do that. 

@nemo1966

It looks like you were affected by the same issue, however I've fixed the issue on your account and your router should connect up automatically within the next few minutes. 

I'm off to speak with our incident team about the problem right now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ryan3

Hey, 

When you say 'straight back online' do you mean online for the first time? If you mean the router admin password...I try and type it in to connect to the admin hub... and it says 'you are not connected to the internet'... could you please advise?

nemo1966
Dabbler

Mines up and running

thanks

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @ryan3

Looking at your account you appear to be connected and all working, if this is not the case then please let us know on here and we can assist you further.

@nemo1966

Glad to hear you're up and running, if you have any further questions please lets us know.

Thanks,