cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming cashback

natalierose27

Claiming cashback

Hi,

I recently signed up for a broadband package with the £75 cashback offer. My broadband is now up and running but I have not received the email that allows me to claim this £75 back. Are you able to resend me this email?

Many thanks,

Natalie

5 REPLIES 5
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Claiming cashback

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query.

I'm sorry you haven't received your cashback email, this will have been sent within 10 days of your first service being installed to to the email address provided at signup.

Before escalating this query can you please check your spam and junk folders to ensure it has not been received. Please also advise the affiliate you signed up through so I can confirm the next procedure for you.

Thanks - LF

natalierose27

It has now definitely been longer than 10 days and I haven't received the email and I have checked my junk folder too. I am not sure what is meant by the affiliate as I signed up online through the plusnet website. Advice on the next steps would be great.

Thanks for your help,

Natalie

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @natalierose27

I am sorry for the lack of communication there has been surrounding your cashback. It shows on our system an email was sent on 21/09/2019 to claim your cashback. As you've advised you haven't received this email, we'd be happy to redeem this on your behalf. Once redeemed this would then be sent to your postal address within 30 days.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
natalierose27

If you are able to redeem this and send me a confirmation that this has happened that would be great. Either that or resending the original email. 

Many thanks

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

All redeemed for you @natalierose27.

You should receive the cashback within the next 30 days.

Thanks.