cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for new line in error

lisalou77

Charged for new line in error

Hi 

I'm hoping you're going to be able to help me. I've just changed supplier to Plusnet and I can see that I've been charged £49.99 for a phone line installation. I was not aware we would need one as from what I understand Plusnet use the same cables as BT (our previous supplier). This was not something that was highlighted as required when I provided my details so I'm assuming there has been an error. I've been trying to get through to customer services about this but the chat option is never available and the phone wait times are always been 30-45 mins. I hope you can help!

Thanks

Lisa

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title after split to its own thread.

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Charged for new line in error

Moderator's note:

Split to its own thread for better visibilty.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Charged for new line in error

Hi Lisa.

I've had a look through your account. From a breakdown of your invoices here, I can't see where we've charged you for a new line installation. If I've got something wrong let me know please.

-Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet