Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of address and now what?

superflyin1
Hooked

Change of address and now what?

Hi,

I have recently changed my address and a new broadband would be installed to the new address. An openreach guy came and checked the line about last weekend and that's it. What is is next? I can't find anything regarding my order and my address is still my old address on the account details. Been waiting on the line for about 20 mins and there is no live chat.

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Change of address and now what?

Hi there, I've just checked on the progress of the orders to get things connected at the new address. The order for your phone service has completed and we just need to place your order for broadband. I'll make sure that gets done today and the service should become active in 5 to 7 working days. - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
superflyin1
Hooked

Thanks for the help.

superflyin1
Hooked

Can you please update me about my order? It's for my business and i'm having really hard to get information about that and neither have a proper connection at work. We do online business and it's affecting us a lot. My order was placed on 13 Jul 2018. It's been 3 weeks and i still don't know what's going on. 👎👎

Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you for getting back in contact. I have updated the ticket on your account with regards to your order. You are able to access the ticket by clicking here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team
superflyin1
Hooked

Can anybody update me about my order please? My broadband would be activated yesterday. 

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @superflyin1

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delays in your provide.

I have updated your House Move ticket here

If you have any further queries please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help.